8.28.2008

Lots of pictures!

8-28-08-01

8-28-08-11

8-28-08-12

8-28-08-23


I recently ordered M some paint books, and paint with water books - painting always ends in tears, always, always. A time-out, some ice cream, then we tried painting again.. this time it went smoothly. I've added in a few of her silly faces that I love so much! We had minimal tantrum'ing today, which is always good! In case anyone is wondering, I do realize the tantrums will go away... but this is my blog and this is what is going on in our lives right now.....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never know how an activity will go at this age. Tantrums do go away?? WHEN?????????? Yes, of course we know that, but right now doesn't it just feel like a never ending phase?????

I love the one with the spoon hanging out of her mouth!! The tears are just heartbreaking--unless you are the one going through the fit!

Anonymous said...

My Gosh....what beautiful photos! I'm not brave enough to introduce paint and water books yet... :)

So happy i stumbled across your blog!

And the tantrums? If you learn any new tricks that work, lol, please, please pass them along as we are in the delightful begining stages of this in our home. :)

Anonymous said...

What cute pics!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

These are adorable pictures. I Love her expressions !! She is too cute !!