



Thus far we've had two major tantrums today - one just minutes after the Guatemalan Princess woke up. I couldn't hold her and measure the detergent for laundry at the same time so I put her down and she lost it. She screamed for well over 10 minutes about this. The next tantrum was over a Popsicle. I gave her one of her orange ones, and I had a fudge Popsicle (which I fully intended to share with her....) but she lost it once again. So not only did she have to go into timeout, she lost her Popsicle for the day. She screamed for about 10 minutes, not as extreme as the first time. I'm hoping by placing her in timeout each time and ignoring her until she calms down will help cut these tantrums down.
We happily played with her kitchen for a little while. She's now listening to the ABC's in espanol.. Hopefully we can avoid further tantrums this evening.
We happily played with her kitchen for a little while. She's now listening to the ABC's in espanol.. Hopefully we can avoid further tantrums this evening.
3 comments:
I don't believe a little girl that cute could have those fits.......But, I do know the truth.
May the powers be with you........
No advice here....I will say Olivia slid through 2 without any problems. NOW she is 3 and the tantrums, they come out of no where and leave like nothing. I'm sure it is normal toddler behavior, they are growing up and wanting the independence yet fighting the need to still be a baby. The best is yet to come....
aww ever since work blocked this cutie i have been going through M withdraw!!
Hi Cutie!
Post a Comment