well...im not sure if my vote counts :) but i picked emmy.....i would have pick maddy if someone let me haha.EdHusband. Dad.
How about sweetiepie? That's what joe calls our girlsI too, would have picked Maddie. But, guess that Mom trumps everyone.
I too would of picked Maddy. But I like Emmy out of the 3 choices.
Maddi is the best and most 'name-related' nick name... hmmm but since Maddi is out- how about Sugar Cube? or Honey Belly?
I Love the nickname Lina, the kid's have a lil' cousin named Lina and I always thouht it was adorable!!!! but I would've also picked Maddy if it was a choice : )hugs and kisses
Post a Comment
5 comments:
well...im not sure if my vote counts :) but i picked emmy.....i would have pick maddy if someone let me haha.
Ed
Husband. Dad.
How about sweetiepie? That's what joe calls our girls
I too, would have picked Maddie. But, guess that Mom trumps everyone.
I too would of picked Maddy. But I like Emmy out of the 3 choices.
Maddi is the best and most 'name-related' nick name... hmmm but since Maddi is out- how about Sugar Cube? or Honey Belly?
I Love the nickname Lina, the kid's have a lil' cousin named Lina and I always thouht it was adorable!!!! but I would've also picked Maddy if it was a choice : )
hugs and kisses
Post a Comment