9.03.2008

Yesterday



Yesterday & Today M and I went to the park/playground. She loves the swings and that is all she wants to do! Today however, she did play on a wooden car (much to my shock). Each time we pull up (we went there over the wkend for her bday session, and a time before now...) she gasps in such delight! Today however we also had to go to Target for cheche, and treated ourselves to lunch. I'm trying to find a good time to take her... if I do it in the morning, I risk messing up our lunch/nap routine, and if I do it in the later day, I risk having to deal with the bigger children on the toddler side of the playground (not fun). We'll see... Oh and today, I met a woman with her granddaughter that spent two weeks in Guatemala around Christmas! She met a lot of adoptive families, so she knew M was from Guatemala. :) Small world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun when they show excitement??

It is so hard to time outings right, isn't it??