


I have so much to update about, but I guess that would happen when I don't update in a week.. :)
Madeline now knows her feet, and loves when I kiss them AND her hands while she eats. She's such a lady putting them on the table. I love how she says feet. She also recognizes "poon" (spoon). In fact, I just had a conversation with her this evening... Her play spoons were in the bathroom on the retired pink potty...
M: *walks into bathroom, and gasps* Mama, ook! Poons!!!
Me: Yes, spoon... oh wait, you're right, spoonS. It has an S on the end because there is more then 1.
M: I know!
LOL!
In the last week and a half she has begun the bad habit of putting teeny tiny objects into her mouth. She broke a bracelet the other day and the beads went flying all over- I have not found them all yet. However, she is putting every small object into her mouth!
We are talking everyday about Disney World, meeting JoJo, Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, etc. We're also talking about "boons" (balloons), and how she's going to get one (or all of them..). We have a birthday party this wkend, so we'll see how she reacts to meeting Elmo. Let's just say, I do not have high hopes whatsoever. However, children do like to surprise you....
Oh - Madelines vocabulary is growing more and more with each passing day. She's now reguarly talking in sentences, which are usually "I want that", "I watch JoJo/Sasha(Tasha)", "Where's Dada", "I want Mama", etc. The funny thing about the TV is that she now turns on it on, and then brings me the Tivo to put on her show! I fully believe this child will know how to work the Tivo in about six more months.
We are also talking about Halloween... honestly, I am so stumped on what to dress her up as.
I just uploaded 15 videos from this summer (eek), so I need to get working on them and get them uploaded!
Madeline now knows her feet, and loves when I kiss them AND her hands while she eats. She's such a lady putting them on the table. I love how she says feet. She also recognizes "poon" (spoon). In fact, I just had a conversation with her this evening... Her play spoons were in the bathroom on the retired pink potty...
M: *walks into bathroom, and gasps* Mama, ook! Poons!!!
Me: Yes, spoon... oh wait, you're right, spoonS. It has an S on the end because there is more then 1.
M: I know!
LOL!
In the last week and a half she has begun the bad habit of putting teeny tiny objects into her mouth. She broke a bracelet the other day and the beads went flying all over- I have not found them all yet. However, she is putting every small object into her mouth!
We are talking everyday about Disney World, meeting JoJo, Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, etc. We're also talking about "boons" (balloons), and how she's going to get one (or all of them..). We have a birthday party this wkend, so we'll see how she reacts to meeting Elmo. Let's just say, I do not have high hopes whatsoever. However, children do like to surprise you....
Oh - Madelines vocabulary is growing more and more with each passing day. She's now reguarly talking in sentences, which are usually "I want that", "I watch JoJo/Sasha(Tasha)", "Where's Dada", "I want Mama", etc. The funny thing about the TV is that she now turns on it on, and then brings me the Tivo to put on her show! I fully believe this child will know how to work the Tivo in about six more months.
We are also talking about Halloween... honestly, I am so stumped on what to dress her up as.
I just uploaded 15 videos from this summer (eek), so I need to get working on them and get them uploaded!
5 comments:
M looks so fabulous in that color! I just love your pictures!!!
I agree ... I love her in pink !!
Madeline look's so adorable in the lil' dress I bought her, she look's so beautiful in pink! The picture's are so CUTE!! Send her our love.........Hugs and kisses
My first thought was how cute the dress was too!!
I loved the conversation. Reese turns the TV on too.It can be evil as he gets obsessed with it. Earlier today it somehow became unplugged--I am smarter than him---until he figures it out.
Look at all her words. Reese is really getting there too---finally
Aww such pretty pictures of Madeline. She is so beautiful !!!Love the pics. The first one is too cute. Give her our Love !!
Post a Comment