9.13.2008

Bubble Princess

9-13_10-2

9-13_23-2

9-13_25-2


My bubble princess was able to get some good ole fashioned bubble play today! I just love her sweet face! I'm working on some videos of her talking (which just makes me melt...) she's come so far!

Oh, and this week she's decided she likes parmeasan cheese on top of american cheese. What a funny girl.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bubble princess! She looks so sweet!!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

I just Love these pics of My Sweet Grandaughter !! She is so beautiful. She Loves her bubbles !! Give her a kiss and hug for me !!!

Anonymous said...

I love Madeline's many expressions!! Especially the second picture. I am happy to see her wearing long sleeves....Does that mean it is getting COLD there??? lol
Jolene

Anonymous said...

That last pic is just priceless

Reese loves "BOOOBLES" too

Isn't it fun listening to them talk??

Anonymous said...

I saw your link on the Dis boards. Your daughter is adorable. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

She's a doll!!

Robyn