9.14.2008

Amanda

My friend Amanda is from LA (Baton Rouge area)... and is going to be without power for the next month. She has 2 young children and is in need of supplies. If any of you would be willing to help, I know she would appreciate it. Her blog is Living In The Now -- http://livinginthenow-jajbs.blogspot.com/ Steph is updating the blog on what their needs are.


I'm dating this as 9/14 so this will stay up at the top.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
I will gather some of the stuff on the list and get it in the mail. I need the address...but will send her some things she needs. So glad you could make those Di-Di's happen for her!! so kind of yu!!
betsy

Anonymous said...

Ashley.

I will gather some stuff on her list of needs and get it in the mail. I need the address...
I have lived through hurricanes and more than a month w'out power...it is NO fun at all.
So kind of you to send her Di'Di's for a month!!

betsy