9.17.2008

Bunny Boo!

9-17 029-2

My poor husband has been on the phone with Madeline for the last 15 minutes.. she just keeps chatting him up. He works long hours sometimes, and it's hard for her to understand why he isn't home yet. She asks me 20 times a day "where dada" and I tell her the same thing each time. I'm sure it makes her happy to talk to him on the phone.

She has asked me 100 times today to watch DoDo, and Sasha. I normally only let her watch 1 episode of DoDo, and 1 of Sasha.. but I have been busy lately with business e-mails, setting up photo shoots, and advertising. I'm still trying to find a balance between it all.

I'm still trying to decide on a Halloween costume... JoJo? Uniqua? Minnie? a Mouse? a Witch? Decisions, decisions... It also does not help that baby bunny will not put any 'ole hat on her head! I'm very lucky she wears bows/allows rubber bands in her hair..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reese has recently discovered the phone too. He loves to YELL into it. It is really cute.

It is tough to get stuff done with a toddler around to "help".

I am thinking Reese is going to be a cow or a horse-- I wanted duck but Joe said NO

Anonymous said...

LOVE that blue door pic of Madeline... she is so beautiful!
and I love those little fingers and toes at play....what a girl!
betsy

Anonymous said...

I Love the pictures. They are so beautiful !!! She is so sweet.