10.03.2008

10-3-08

10-3_001

10-3_003

10-3_010


The first picture is truly the only face I ever see anymore. Everything is a total meltdown. On Sunday, we began letting her CIO at night time. This has damn near killed me listening to her. But... she is improving. I'm only giving this until Sunday. So she is very angry with me and being absolutely downright BAD! If I tell her to do something, she yells NO. For instance, she picked up a QTIP off the floor and I told her to throw it away... twice... and she says NO. Then she broke E's glasses today because she refused to let go of them. Needless to say, October just does not seem to be the Guatemalan Princesses month... and she is spending most of her time in T.O!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that face looked all to familiar to me!! Reese is definitely in the throes of the terrible two's!! You have a sympathetic ear here.

She is still a doll