10.01.2008

Happy October!

10-1_004

October is my absolute favorite month in the entire year. It doesn't have anything to do with two "holidays" in which I receive gifts [anniversary, and birthday] - nope, not at all! ;) The leaves will be turning soon, and before long, falling off.. then comes the most hated time of year. In honor of my most favorite month, I will be doing 31 days of blogging! I have not blogged that much in months.. so be prepared! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I'll check in daily.

Not sure baby girl agrees with you on the fav. month thing!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the 31 days of
'what Madeline's up to'!! This will be fun for all of us!!
betsy

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it!
Love the trick or treat shirt.

Anonymous said...

I Love reading your blog about Madeline and seeing her pictures. I can't wait !!! Love her shirt. And of course the pictures.