


I love being a princess,
I love being a princess.
I love smiling regally
while other people kneel.
I love being a princess,
I love being a princess.
I wouldn't trade with anyone,
I've got a sweet sweet deal.
I wear nice expensive clothes.
I sleep on the softest bed.
I wear fancy jewelry.
There's a crown upon my head.
Everyone in Egypt Land must bow and do my bidding.
If they don't I'll kick them out.
Try it ...
See if I'm kidding!
I love being a princess,
I love being a princess.
The lap of luxury,
That's where I hang out.
I love being a princess.
A nice arrangement, folks,
for me at least no doubt.
4 comments:
You did some catching up since I looked at your blog last. Madeline is getting MORE beautiful with each passing day.
I love the 3rd picture under this post. Her smile is pure joy.
And I love the way you are doing her hair these days. I take it you are growing out her bangs? Her 'do' is very eau naturale and girly!
My gosh, i love these photos! I had to smile as i hummed your "i love being a princess" words...
Coming to your blog and looking at your photos always puts a smile on my face!
What beautiful pics!! She is a true princess!!
Robyn
What cute pictures. She looks like she liked it too.
Post a Comment