



We attempted our family photos - actually, I've been attempting them since summer! I don't really love any... and Madeline did not want photos taken with me (sad), but at least I have some sweet ones of E and M.
Today M met my dear friend Danielle and her husband Pete. Aunt Dae and Uncle Pete as they are affectionately referred to as. Polar opposites of me in every way imaginable. Sweet girl was not so sure about them but was fine after awhile. She received some very sweet books from them that I'm sure she'll love reading. Thank you so much!! Hopefully we'll see eachother again soon... even though our average is once a year.
Today M met my dear friend Danielle and her husband Pete. Aunt Dae and Uncle Pete as they are affectionately referred to as. Polar opposites of me in every way imaginable. Sweet girl was not so sure about them but was fine after awhile. She received some very sweet books from them that I'm sure she'll love reading. Thank you so much!! Hopefully we'll see eachother again soon... even though our average is once a year.
4 comments:
OHH MY, These are the BEST pictures ever! I LOVE THEM all. Yall look SO happy with your sweet girl Madeline! Wow, what a family you have Ashley...!
love all of you,
Betsy
Love the one of the two of you, and the one of the three of you.
Pics are tough with toddlers!!
I LOVE these pictures!!!! (and M's outfit! ...I just bought the same dress for Mia...you have good taste:) I just love the smiles on your faces!
I Love these pictures !!! They are really nice. I Love the one of the 3 of you together. Looks like you all were having alot of fun !!! Love To All !!!
Post a Comment