

She looked adorable in this new outfit. That is, until she pee'd all over... and not just on herself! Sorry for all of the discussion on bodily functions but it's pretty big in our world lately. It was of course my fault. Her and I went shopping, and when we came home I unloaded the bags instead of taking her straight to the potty as I normally do. In fact, it is a rule that she must go straight to the potty. Well I am putting the items away and she says "Mama, I pee pee" I asked if she had to go, she says yes, we are three steps away, I get the tights down and lift her to put her on and it is now all down my leg, all over her pretty new outfit and shoes, etc! This is the second time in our life together that she has pee'd on me... The first time being the landing into Newark, NJ from Guatemala! At least she told me she had to go - it's a start!
Madeline will finally meet her Aunt Dae and Uncle Pete (my bestfriend and her husband) on Sunday - or so we hope! Madeline woke up with a stuffy nose, and I know it is all downhill from here.
3 comments:
Oh, yes, the accidents--and it is always all over the cute outfits. But, telling you is totally a great sign.
Costume: A princess, MOM!! Any of them can be pulled off without a crown,and layer underneath. Warm tights/leggings and a turtleneck underneath. Done it many times.
Your girl is getting so close!! Mine just decided it is fun to take her diaper off outside and PP on the sidewalk!! Of course her brothers laugh and encourage her!!
Sorry about that peepee stuff, but those are CUTIE PIE leggings!
betsy
Post a Comment