10.24.2008

Suggest a Halloween Costume!

I am having the hardest time choosing a Halloween costume for M. I thought I picked one but then changed my mind. Keep in mind it is very cold here, and she will not wear things on her head!

I look forward to hearing what you guys come up with!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to make your own... go to the Family Fun website and find their costume section. I made both Toby's and Liliana's this year. Come on over and check them out.

You could always dress her in a very warm fleece outfit that matches and add butterfly wings.

Anonymous said...

Last year Crista was Little Red Riding Hood. I made a red poncho out of fleece...you can search our blog for pics. Last night we had a Halloween party and it was COLD! I dressed her in all pink sweats, cut out a curly tail and sewed it on her pants, and sewed ears on the hood. Instant pig (got the idea from Parents magazine)! Crista usually doesn't like anything on her head, but once she saw the ears on the hood, she loved it and wanted it on all night! Good luck with your costume! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Betsy's Vote -

She's a 'pumpkin' full of love

can't wait to see what she'll be -