
I didn't get a chance to take any new photos of M today... so I decided to post one of her oldies. This was the first picture where I noticed her looks were different. Less newbornish. I can't believe how tiny she was, and so chubby! If only she were that tiny still... I've been asking her if she'd like a baby sister or brother (sometime in the future...) and she does not seem interested - lol! Of course, she probably doesn't understand. :)
2 comments:
Oh Madeline, what a sweet little baby girl you were... look at those tiny little feet! You have grown into such a beautiful toddler now...Now those little feet can take you anywhere you want to go!
hugst to you sweet girl,
Miss Betsy
AWWW such a sweet picture. You were a little cutie. And you are still so adorable !!! Love You Lots !!!
Post a Comment