


With the weather being so nice lately, I'm trying to get in a lot of playtime outside. I decided today to get Ms doll stroller out, and let her stroll around. It kept her busy for quite sometime. When we came in, she was so tired, she laid on the floor and drank her apple agua.
Tonight is night 14 (i think) of CIO. Let me tell you, it does not get any easier. We've lost our sleep sheep for a few nights which I think has been hard on her... When I mentioned "ni-ni" she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck.. it breaks my heart! She only cries for 2 minutes but still. I just found the sleep sheep so hopefully it will help her calm down.
2 comments:
It is fun to take them on walks, isn't it?
Not good when you loose the night time security objects
She looks so adorable walking her doll baby. Hope Madeline had a good nights sleep !!
Post a Comment