10.29.2008

What do you do with a scurvy pirate?



I was telling my friend B earlier about something that happened with E & M last weekend. She insisted I write this on the blog so Madeline would have it for later on.. So here goes: I was doing pumpkin patch photo sessions and gave my husband instructions on what M was to wear. A black bodysuit, a purple and black tutu that I made for her, and black pants. He brings her to the pumpkin patch and she is dressed and he says that he had an adventure trying to get her into the body suit. He explains that he put her feet through the top of the bodysuit and had to squeeze her in through the neck collar! The funniest part is that there were buttons on the bottom and it could have easily gone over her head! Silly Daddy & Poor Baby!

We are under the 6 week mark for our Disney trip! I'm talking more and more about it and asking her:
Will you go on an airpane? No.
Will you see Oofy? No.
Will you see JoJo? No.
Will you get a Balloon? No.
Will you stay home while Mommy goes? No.
She is so funny! She gasps when I show her pictures - Oh little honey, I can't wait for you to see it in person! The only downside is that my laptop died a few months ago, and I will not be updating at all - which means I need to take about 30gb of memory for my camera and video camera! Just a few more weeks.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too FUNNY! That silly daddy... we'll give him and 'A' for effort! and and 'A' for following directions! You're a good man E.!

Whoo hoo DISNEY....are they ready for Princessa Madeline in Florida?
I hope they are! You'll have SOSOSO much fun with mommy and daddy!! We love you Meadeline,
Betsy and Emily Belle

Anonymous said...

SOunds like something Joe would do.

Anonymous said...

That is funny !!! And Madeline is going to have a really fun time in Disney World with her Mommy and Daddy !!