
I saw this on Giadas show the other day. I changed mine up a bit, but it is delicious- M ate it by the handfulls (little piggy). I must say, my girl is getting better at "helping". She helped spread the candies over the popcorn like a good girl - that was of course, after she tried eating them! :)
Here is the recipe:
Spray frying pan with PAM
melt 6c mini marshmallows
put in 3tb butter
melt
------------
pop a bag of popcorn
pour into bowl
pour melted marshmallow over popcorn and mix
------------
spray baking sheet with PAM
put popcorn onto pan
spread out
pour your choice of sweets on it
------------
Giada used M&M's, Chocolate Pieces, Choc Chip Cookie, Salted Almonds
Then let it sit for 15 mins.
For mine I used M&M Minis, Raisinets, and Mixed Nuts
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have the absolute sweetest story ever. M has a Disney Princess pillowcase. On one side is Cinderella, and on the other side is Belle, Aurora, and Cinderella. She must always have it on the Cinderella side. This morning she woke up and crawled over to her pillow (in the middle of the night she moves into my arms, ditching the pillow) and pointed to it and clear as day said: This is you! I said HUH? She points to it and repeats "This is you!" --- What a sweet girl :) Love my baby bunny!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also have the absolute sweetest story ever. M has a Disney Princess pillowcase. On one side is Cinderella, and on the other side is Belle, Aurora, and Cinderella. She must always have it on the Cinderella side. This morning she woke up and crawled over to her pillow (in the middle of the night she moves into my arms, ditching the pillow) and pointed to it and clear as day said: This is you! I said HUH? She points to it and repeats "This is you!" --- What a sweet girl :) Love my baby bunny!
4 comments:
Oh. My. I'm going to so have to try this recipe! You know, for Halloween. Not for me. Really. Honest. ;)
And your story is the sweetest!
I love that story!! Girls just love their mommies
I was thinking about you today...as I got the kids outfits for FAMILY PHOTOS...Can you move here ASAP so you can take them for me...HAHA
That sounds really good !!! I am going to have to make it. Looks good too !! That is so sweet what Madeline said. She is so cute !!!
Post a Comment