Is she not freaking hysterical? I assure you, the princess cheered up after she had some M&Ms. She charmed the pants off of each and every house we went to - saying "teeeeeeeat" and "baaaaaaai" with a little sweetheart wave!
So what is she? A kitten in a tutu. I originally got her a Butterfly costume from Gymboree (her choice) and no offense to anyones daughter that wore it, but it was just not my style. We returned it and opted for the kitten ears and tutu.
Oh and my girl loves her Mommy so much that we slept in until....... 9:40!!!
I forgot to add..... TWO years ago I received my Pre-Approval from the Embassy. I can't believe it was that long ago!
10.31.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Adorable!
Happy Halloween!
Pre-approval anniversery on Halloween is peerrrfect for your sweet kitty! I am SO glad she is with you on this fun day! She looks SO cute in her cat-ears and tutu! Hope yall had fun!
Betsy
Really cute !!! She is so sweet !!Hope she had fun !!
Awwww! Meow, Miss Madeline Kitty! I hope Mommy took lots more photos! Happy Halloween!
Love, Miss Shana
Post a Comment