




Sticking out your tongue is new around here and boy does she like to do it when she is mad. I can't help but laugh at her.
Thanks to Deena for the heads up on meetup.com. Madeline and I have found 2 playgroups, and have 2 activities to go to this week! :) Hopefully she won't be screaming no at strangers (another new thing), or sticking her tongue out, or bossing any of the other children around.
Just 35 days until we're on a plane to Disney!
6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
amanda
Your mommy got you didn't she Miss Madeline? I love your sassy picture! I LOVE those big smiles too!
Hugs to you sweet girl,
Miss Betsy
Oh, I wouldn't be able to not laugh either! That last pic is so cute
How cute!!
She is adorable!!! Even with the tongue!
Debbie
Really cute pictures !!! She is so funny !! Love Her Lots !!!
Post a Comment