


Today M&I went on our first playgroup outing. She was very upset and apprehensive in the very beginning however once the storyteller handed out the arts & crafts she was ALL about it! We have another one on Friday with another group. It has really put her in a good mood... which is always nice!
So here is our take on the Kya Blu 'do on my sweet Emmy Boo. All she is missing is the bow-bows! When I showed her in the mirror we giggled up a storm... :)
So here is our take on the Kya Blu 'do on my sweet Emmy Boo. All she is missing is the bow-bows! When I showed her in the mirror we giggled up a storm... :)
5 comments:
Well we are HONERED that such a SASSY CUTIE PATOOTIE Has the Kya Blu DO.....SO CUTE...Next time you know I want to see those MISSING BOWS...hehe
I like the nick name Emmy Boo by the way
HUGS
WHat a cute hair-do. I remember doing the girls hair when they were little, and how much fun it was.
Goos luck at the new playgroups. THey are hard at first.
She is just too cute !!! Love the pics !!! The hairdo is cute also !! Hope she has fun at the playgroups. Love To All !!!
Love it!!!
LOVE that hair Madeline! LOVE that big smile too!
miss betsy
Post a Comment