I have a few videos that need uploading so I'll try working on that in the coming week. I have been asked a lot this week on what I would do differently next time...
- I would not stay at a bus-only resort. We were dealing with bags, diaper bags, camera, and closing and opening the stroller about 4x a day. Maybe in the future when strollers are not needed we'll do mods again.
- I would take more time to relax. Growing up, we were a "commando family". It's hard to break the habit but it's necessary. I love going to the parks, but I also love relaxing!
- I would book one or two character dining experiences with the main characters because those lines filled up SO quick! If you want to meet them, you're better off doing a character meal.
That's all! The Disney fun doesn't end because.... they currently have a Buy 4 nights and get 3 nights free... ;)
12.20.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you make a Christmas card this year? I'd love it if you'd post it on my Christmas card carousel!!!
Merry Christmas!
You should work for them--advertising. I am about sold!!
Post a Comment