12.18.2008

We interrupt the Disney posts to bring you this....

It's been a mischevious kind of day with the little Princess. It began at 8:47 AM. My daughter brings me the bag of Starbursts. I tell her no way, it is 8:47 AM. Fast forward 30 minutes later and I catch her with the bag in her lap, and a candy in her hand! So busted!

Then.. I hop in the shower. Usually she just looks inside all of the cabinets and sits down on the mat and waits. Well... not today folks. I get out of the shower and notice her hands are drenching wet.. and notice her hair looks a tad wet as well. Then I see it.. shampoo all over her hands. I grab a towel to dry her hands off and realize the entire back side of her head is drenched in shampoo!

12-18_003

12-18_004

12-18_006


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TWO YEAR OLDS!!! Has she opened presents yet?? That is Reese's new trick

Anonymous said...

whooo, what a bad girl you are.. and while your mama wasn't looking!! I think you are funny and need to keep her on her toes!
You need to call up Matther for some tricks on 'not' getting busted.

hugs to you, Miss Betsy

Anonymous said...

whooo, what a bad girl you are.. and while your mama wasn't looking!! I think you are funny and need to keep her on her toes!
You need to call up Matther for some tricks on 'not' getting busted.

hugs to you, Miss Betsy

Anonymous said...

She just wanted to do what Mommy was doing:) Hopefully it was all im her hair and not all over the floor!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so funny !! Guess she wanted to wash her hair. Give her our Love !!!