
Well believe it or not I did not take many photos on Christmas. Above is Madeline at her Great-Grandma Beatie's house.
M had a great Christmas... She loved opening presents (that's why she is not screaming in the above photo- always cries at their house).. Her most favorite gift has to be her "my first dollhouse" by fisher price. She plays with that so contently... Although she loves (and appreciates) her gifts from her Grandma Linda, Aunt Lisa, Aunt D, and Grandma Mary!
I thought yesterday would be so over-the-top emotional for me being that it was her first Christmas home, but it wasn't. It was an all-around happy day.
I truly hope each and everyone of you had a blessed day. Happy Holidays!
2 comments:
I love her shirt. Not many pics means you were taking time to enjoy her!!
Glad you had a great day.
So glad that Madeline had a great Christmas !!!! She deserves it.
Post a Comment