
(Madeline & G-Grandma Beatie having a tea party)
Madeline has been saying "shinshin" for the past few days and I keep asking her what a "shinshin" is... Finally, this morning it has all made sense. Each morning I say to her "good morning sunshine" and she says "hi shinshin" which is how she has been saying sunshine!
Oh, and someone has taught her to say "awesome!" and she says it in the most girly-girl voice. I'm going to have to try and catch it on video. She's also now saying "cool" as well.
E rec'd Price is Right for the wii.. and I have taught M the "price is right dance" which is SO funny to watch her do! We're a bunch of dorks around here..
I have been debating for the past six weeks or so whether or not to end Madelines blog. Her Gotcha Day is on Tuesday and I have successfully blogged about her entire first year home. It's obvious there has been a decline in blogging in the last several months. I haven't made up my mind for sure yet. I guess we'll see!
Oh, and someone has taught her to say "awesome!" and she says it in the most girly-girl voice. I'm going to have to try and catch it on video. She's also now saying "cool" as well.
E rec'd Price is Right for the wii.. and I have taught M the "price is right dance" which is SO funny to watch her do! We're a bunch of dorks around here..
I have been debating for the past six weeks or so whether or not to end Madelines blog. Her Gotcha Day is on Tuesday and I have successfully blogged about her entire first year home. It's obvious there has been a decline in blogging in the last several months. I haven't made up my mind for sure yet. I guess we'll see!
3 comments:
I totally feel the same way about blogging. Facebook has replaced blogging for me (not that I was ever a consistent blogger).
I can't believe it's almost Gotcha Day! Time really flies. It goes by SO SLOWLY when they are in Guatemala, but it has flown since Mimi has been home. We're almost at our 2nd Gotcha day (2.5 more months) and it doesn't seem possible.
please don't end the blog!! We would miss you and your witty blogs:~) and of course miss seeing pictures of your beautiful family!
<3 lee
I love reading about Madeline. I will bet she looks so cute doing that dance. The year has gone by fast .
Post a Comment