12.28.2008

It only took a year!

12-28_002-2

12-28_009-2

12-28_014-2

When I tell Madeline that I love her she says "bye bye!" - because I always say to my husband on the phone "love you, bye!" Today I said "no bye bye! you say i love you too!" and finally, fiinnnaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyy.... she said "love too!" which is good enough for this Mama's heart. Though she is purposefully saying "bye bye" because she likes when I say "nooooooo bye bye, love you too". Funny bunny. At night I tell her (with thanks to some responses on a.com) "te quiero mucho, mucho, mucho". She loves that and doesn't disagree either ;)

Tonight was our movie night which was moved a day later then usual since my husband switched his off day to tomorrow so we could go to Disney On Ice. Our pick tonight was Little Mermaid, Ariel's Beginning. I think it's pretty lame that they keep doing additional movies to the originals, but this wasn't so bad. M really liked it, and even the husband says we need to get this on DVD for her.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEah, Madeline!! No other words warm a mama's heart

DON'T END YOUR BLOG!!! I would miss that cute little face--and I enjoy your writing as well. That is my two cents worth. It is a great way to journal about your family. That is my two cents worth!!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that!!! Isn't it great when they say I love you for the first time!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! That's wonderful, Ashley! I'll never forget that moment with Sophie either! The sweetest thing a Mommy can hear, huh?

Madeline is looking cuter than ever- I love her hair! And the tea party pic w/ Granny below is DARLING!!!

Call me when you can!

Love, Shana

Anonymous said...

awww that is so cute !!! It is really special when they say that for the first time. Love to All !!!