1.23.2009

21/365

21/365 - It's a sasha-snack.

Can you imagine the shear panic in my heart when I saw my beautiful baby with this thing underneath her eye? For a split second all I could think was "Oh my gosh, what happened to you?" After further examination I realized it was part of her Sasha (Tasha/Backyardigans) fruit snack. O-M-G.

Today I cut my hair - approximately 4" came off. Everyone always asks "How did you cut the back?" I just felt like I needed a change. Each time I get a hair cut (by moi, or a professional) it always feels freeing..

This evening we went to Texas Roadhouse. I'll let you all in on a secret. I'm a total junkie for the cheese fries with bacon dipped in ranch dressing. So yummy! Madeline ate so well- hot dog, potatoes, a lick of butter off her bread, a lick of ranch, part of my prime rib and part of my salad. As we were wrapping things up, she decided to stand up in front of her booster chair, bend over the table and shake her booty to the music. It's moments like those that I need to have my camera on me.

I'm not feeling well.. I have such a sore throat. My sweet hubby-dubby brought me home Edy's Ice Cream Bars... They are my new favorite...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better.

HAHAHA!! I love the booty shaking!!