




A few of our out-takes from today's session. Doesn't she look adorable? She loves those ballet slippers! Do you like my faux hardwood? I usually have trouble piecing it together but today I decided to try something different- and bang the boards together. Thankfully, that worked. Madeline did so-so with this. She is in a "don't take my picture" phase right now and kept trying to sneak away! Then tears, tantrums, etc. At least I got these cute snapshots of her. I'd like to try and find her a pink leotard and a black one for some variety- but Target didn't have her size. The one pictured above was only $5 on clearance! :) Love a good deal.
I'm not feeling well today. This morning I lost my voice which is not fun when your toddler expects a response to ALL 1 million of her questions. I feel very pukey, and my muscles hurt. I am getting ready to head to sleep..
Today, the toddler was SO busted & tried being super sneaky! She has been giving me a run for my money these last few days. I caught her ripping the paper off of her new crayons... I told her no, twice. The third time I caught her crouched by the couch with her hands somewhat underneath. I asked her what she was doing then proceeded to toss a blue crayon under the couch and act like she was just looking at the carpet. I look under the couch and there is the blue crayon wrapping and crayon. So not only did she lose the crayons for the rest of the day, she also spent time in time-out. I'm mostly upset with her for being sneaky. Tomorrow is a new day..
2 comments:
OH, they get sneakier.......
I love the little ballerina. She is such a princess.
She is an adorable little ballerina. She looks so beautiful !!! Love the pictures !!!
Post a Comment