
(love her baby hand in there)
I'm joining project 365 - at least 1 photo each day of the Princess. Just as I was ready to give up on blogging it sucks me back in.
Speaking of your heiness, she is still fevering- and has been for the last few days. I can't get this fever to break. I'm most likely going to call the Dr again in the morning. I'm very worried that it is being SO darn stubborn! Add vomitting to the mix and we're just having one big party here....
5 comments:
Beautiful cake! What is Project 365?
amanda
I hope you all are totally well soon! Congrats on one year!!!
Debbie
What a beautiful cake and I love the pic with Madeline's lil' hand in there(Precious) She look's like she's not feeling well yet, I don't like when their sick, you wish it was you and not them!! Hope she feel's well soon! Love You All <3
THe cake looks too beautiful to cut!! Hope she is feeling better soon...sounds like a nasty virus.
YEAH!! You're going tokeep blogging. The picture looks so sad! Feel better little girl
The cake looks too nice to eat. Hope that she is feeling better soon. Love To All !!! She has come so far in a year.
Post a Comment