January 8, 2008:
Who's that cutie wearing a size 9 month dress?




Today:
January 8th, 2009
Being silly before ni-ni


Written last year:
"The appointment went ok. 2.5 hours. Madeline was a trooper even though she wanted a milk baba, and unfortunately, the hotel had not brought us her milk. I eventually had to go out to GC with the Paskerts to get the milk. Thank God for them!!! They were a huge help and got me out of the hotel on an extremely sad day. I am missing my husband more then words can say. I hate when we are apart. Today I am meeting with Marco from Adoption Supervisors, since he is afterall, the one who helped finish my case. He worked for a year on our case, even when it seemed unlikely that it would ever finish. I am also meeting Lourdes the director who I have cried to many times on the phone about this case! I love them."
Madeline, I love you oh so much my sweet girl. You have come SO far in this past year, you amaze me everyday. I love you!
Who's that cutie wearing a size 9 month dress?




Today:
January 8th, 2009
Being silly before ni-ni


Written last year:
"The appointment went ok. 2.5 hours. Madeline was a trooper even though she wanted a milk baba, and unfortunately, the hotel had not brought us her milk. I eventually had to go out to GC with the Paskerts to get the milk. Thank God for them!!! They were a huge help and got me out of the hotel on an extremely sad day. I am missing my husband more then words can say. I hate when we are apart. Today I am meeting with Marco from Adoption Supervisors, since he is afterall, the one who helped finish my case. He worked for a year on our case, even when it seemed unlikely that it would ever finish. I am also meeting Lourdes the director who I have cried to many times on the phone about this case! I love them."
Madeline, I love you oh so much my sweet girl. You have come SO far in this past year, you amaze me everyday. I love you!
5 comments:
Oh, how far she has come!! She is such a doll. Congrats on another great anniversary
WOW! I can't believe it's been 1 year already! And had M changed! Her eyes now twinkle with happiness and she looks so happy!! I remember the issue with your fingerprints...I am glad that that chapter of your life is OVER! Happy pink appointment day anniversary!
My how she has grown!! Can you believe it has been a year????
Debbie
Awww such adorable pictures !!! She is a little sweetheart. She has sure grown in a year . Congratulations on your 1 yr. anniversary !!!
WOW, we can really see how you have changed so much. You are not a baby any more, but a beautiful little girl now. Your mommy was very brave and strong to get through all that 'paper work stuff'. Your daddy was so gald you were almost home!
And Thank you God for people like Marco and Lourdes, who love all the children in Guatemala. They help families in such a special way.
love to all of you,
betsy
Post a Comment