1.09.2009
7/356
Love her smile! I've been using my new SB-600 flash everyday since getting it. I also received a Gary Fong diffuser (thanks honey) - but to be quite honest, I have been getting a better response without my Fongster (as I call it). Although the Fongster will come in handy for weddings... :)
M has been super clingy this week.. She is practically glued to me, the ONLY time she isn't is when she has a show on and let me just say, those shows do not last long enough ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She has such a sweet smile!
PS. Do you wish you had the flash for Disney? Do I need to go shopping??:)
Ashley, M is just beautiful, I love her smile.
I love that smile. I feel your pain on the clingyness. As I type my Mr. Velcro is sitting with me!!
She is so funny !! Love her smile !!! Cute as always !!
Post a Comment