1.10.2009

This just sums it up!

8/365 Madeline on Movie Night!

Madeline was on the phone with Eddie earlier while he was working. She doesn't know what to make of the speaker phone, I think she thinks he is stuck in the phone. Anyway, she is playing with Minnie Mouse's meow-meow, and says to him "Dada, see meow meow?" - It was too funny! She thought he could see it through the phone.

Tonight was movie night and we saw Horton Hears a Who. She was really into it and at the part where the flower disappears she announces loudly "Flywr is all gone". She had way too much sugar and did not want to go to sleep. She was persistent in climbing out of bed to gather more books. While sneaking out of the room she woke up, I tell her to go back to ni-ni... she stays quiet for all of 30 seconds before she's out, picking up her books, and normally she goes back to bed but I hear her on the monitor reading to herself. Hmmmmmm. Could this be why she sleeps until 10AM?

Edited to add: Emmy has been home for ONE WHOLE YEAR!!! Love you baby girl. Around this time last year we were landing into Newark International Airport and you were peeing all over me after 15 hours of travel. xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great memory!!! Happy one year home!!

Looks like she enjoys her popcorn!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad she had a good time watching her movie. That is so cute when she was talking to Eddie. Happy 1 year home !!! Looks like she likes her popcorn.

Anonymous said...

aweee, that is too funny! well Madeline, don't you know all daddy's can see through the phone! It's just a daddy thing!

and ONE year home now,...you have grown up so fast, I can't believe you have been home for a year already! and you tell mommy, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! 15 hours was a long day for a princess, after all!

I am SO glad to know you Madeline, and your sweet mommy too.

love you, Miss Betsy