1.11.2009

9/356

9/356 Madeline - A quick snap before bath

Madeline attended cousin Mikey's birthday party today, and of course, I forgot my camera! She had a blast playing with her cousins and eating cake!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her cousins loved playing with Madeline also !! They always do. They had a good time. I Loved seeing her !! She looked so pretty in her dress !!! Give her a kiss and hug.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for attending
Mikey's 5th Birthday Party, I know it wasn't much but we all enjoyed you being there and your cousin's loved playing with you,Mikey loves the present you, Mommy & Daddy bought for him, We love you
Hugs and Kisses

Anonymous said...

Glad that she had fun.

I love her eyes in this pic

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE this sweet face! what a darling you are Miss Madeline. Your mommy and daddy are so lucky to have such a girl as you!! So gald you are feeling better now.

hugs to you,
Betsy