
Sweet girl was elated this morning to find a surprise from Disney World waiting for her. We completely forgot we had gotten her a Piglet or Pigget pez dispenser. Can you all guess what she had to have first thing in the morning to eat? It certainly wasn't her breakfast!
I took on the huge task of designing a 2008 album of Madeline. After reading so many photog blogs all stating the same thing- they didn't want their children to grow up as jpegs. I have to agree. In the digital age it seems so easy to just snap a photo, save it onto a CD, and leave it on the computer. I refuse to be the Mom in 25 years shuffeling through CD's to find pictures to show her new boyfriend! Because you know, she is not dating until she becomes Dr. Madeline ;) I have finished the album and it ended up being 60 pages long. It will be made into a coffee table book. Love those books!
No comments:
Post a Comment