1.16.2009

Fun, fun!

1-16_010

1-16_014

1-16_004

14/365

We decided to brave the bitterly cold (10* TYVM) weather and take M to Monkey Joe's! It started out a little rocky by some mean 4-yr-old making her cry. Poor Madeline, her feelings were SO hurt and she had a long cry about it. You know that girl did not even apologize. She got happy again when we showed her the ball her Daddy bought and began playing. Thankfully Miss Meany Pants LEFT. M even braved the inflatables this time. She had a BLAST on that slide. I kept trying to get a picture of her face as she came down but I needed to catch her as well... lol!

Afterwards we went to dinner at Lone Star. We do not eat there often and won't eat there again. But, our girl LOVES her some steak. She looks at her Daddy with her big brown eyes and opens her mouth for his steak. It's hilarious!

I was listening to her on the monitor tonight and she kept saying "Mama, love too... Mama, love too... Dada, love too" which is how she says I love you. What a sweet baby!!!

Tomorrow we're supposed to be going to meet Sandra Boynton! If it's too cold we may stay in but for now we're planning to go!

No comments: