This must be by far my most favorite smiley picture of her!

Quite the Artiste
She actually throws a fit if she is not done creating her masterpieces and it's time to get out.

For a normal person, this would hurt - but she loves it!

Okay so a few weeks ago I booked another Disney trip for MAY - best of all? We will be celebrating Mother's Day there! Since we are going to be down there for 8 days I've decided to do some photoshoots at the Grand Floridian Resort. :)

Quite the Artiste
She actually throws a fit if she is not done creating her masterpieces and it's time to get out.

For a normal person, this would hurt - but she loves it!

Okay so a few weeks ago I booked another Disney trip for MAY - best of all? We will be celebrating Mother's Day there! Since we are going to be down there for 8 days I've decided to do some photoshoots at the Grand Floridian Resort. :)
1 comment:
I want to come with you!!
I love that smiley pic too--I think the pigtails add to the adorable look
Post a Comment