
The weather was beautiful (or as beautiful as it can be in the final weeks of winter) so I decided after Madeline was done her lunch that we were going out. I found a local arboretum and thought it'd be a great place. But... we were not too successful. Things were muddy and there were no paths down. We did enjoy all of two minutes outside, and then drove around the area. There were lots of horses out so Madeline (my little horse lover) was a happy girl! Tomorrow is supposed to be another gorgeous day, so hopefully we'll have more luck. Sunday was supposed to be nice but depending on the minute you're looking up the weather it's going back & fourth from sunny to rainy. We're hoping for the rain to hold off so we can visit the zoo.
2 comments:
Ashley
When did she grow up.....geez she is such a big girl now. I love this picture...she is just stunning. No more baby for you....so sorry...but if I have to experience it so do you :)
Marianne
She looks so grown up !!! Love the pic !!!
Post a Comment