3.14.2009

Hey there Tinkerbell.



I'm very proud of my girl. We bought her a pack of puzzles the other day and she is able to do the colored shape puzzle without assistance. Smart girl of mine. Her mind just seems to be soaking everything up right now. I love when I'm brushing her hair, putting in piggies, or bow-bows... when I'm done she exlaims "I peetty"... Not only do I confirm that of course she is pretty, but also smart, friendly, sweet, and a good girl. She absolutely agrees 100% with that!

Lately she has been adding the zzz sound before "yup" - it's a hoot. I don't know where she gets this stuff from. :)

Yesterday, she was getting very frustrated with a puzzle and I told her she needed to go and lay down for some quiet time and take a rest from it. Well, baby girl did not like THAT idea one bit and cried and cried and cried... so I walked out of the room and after a few minutes she stopped. I come back, she starts fake-whimpering. I turn around again and walk out, she instantly stops, I walk back in and she is fake-whimpering, I leave again, and she stops again. Let's just say I am AMAZED at that behavior. I don't really get it either because I pay no attention to her when she is carrying-on like that. Kids need to come with manuals - or at least, mute buttons! :)

1 comment:

Grandmom said...

That was good. She is so cute. I can just hear her saying that.