
So I'm putting Madeline to bed last night and as always she starts demanding "HAI, HAI" (hair). So I tell her my hand is broke & what does she do? She takes my hand gives it a kiss says "all behher" and puts it on her hair for me to begin rubbing. Is she not a total stinker or what?
I'm thinking of offering a "welcome home" airport photography package for adopting families. I personally only have one photo from Madeline at the airport when we came home and it was off of my step-dads cell phone. Everyone gets caught up in the moment and it's easy to forget to snap photos, or photos often turn out blurry.
2 comments:
Awesome idea! People would be so lucky to have your photography!
Hey, have you thought about having any photography or Photoshop tutorials on your blog? I'd LOVE to learn from you!!!
Cute picture !!! That is a good idea for pictures.
Post a Comment