
I have a few funnies to post:
We were in the toy section the other day and Madeline wanted out of the cart to look at all of the toys. She is beaming as we walk down each aisle very slowly so she can examine and play with toys that catch her eye. She blurts out "Dada, Dada, hurwy, this is awessssssssooooooome".
She is going through a Tinkerbell phase. For the last 2/3 weeks she has been watching the Tinkerbell movie e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y. Not only can I repeat this movie line for line, so can she.
I'm so proud to announce that she can identify 11 letters! I'm very proud of her. We have the bath letters and while she was going through the "what's this?" phase I guess she picked them up. I've also started working with her & flash cards.
She is also going through a phase of examining emotions. Mostly, everything is sad. I think this mostly has to do with the Tinkerbell movie... she began noticing the emotions after watching this movie for a week. The ball is sad, the baby is sad, etc. I always ask "why is ___ sad?" she says I don't know, and then I assure her they are happy.
We were in the toy section the other day and Madeline wanted out of the cart to look at all of the toys. She is beaming as we walk down each aisle very slowly so she can examine and play with toys that catch her eye. She blurts out "Dada, Dada, hurwy, this is awessssssssooooooome".
She is going through a Tinkerbell phase. For the last 2/3 weeks she has been watching the Tinkerbell movie e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y. Not only can I repeat this movie line for line, so can she.
I'm so proud to announce that she can identify 11 letters! I'm very proud of her. We have the bath letters and while she was going through the "what's this?" phase I guess she picked them up. I've also started working with her & flash cards.
She is also going through a phase of examining emotions. Mostly, everything is sad. I think this mostly has to do with the Tinkerbell movie... she began noticing the emotions after watching this movie for a week. The ball is sad, the baby is sad, etc. I always ask "why is ___ sad?" she says I don't know, and then I assure her they are happy.
2 comments:
Sabrina is getting into emotions too. She'll tell me Tessa is upset when she hears her cry. She'll say her stuffed bear is happy or sad.
This age is amazing!
That is so sweet !!! She is tooo cute !!!! Love her lots !!!!
Post a Comment