


On Sunday we traveled quite a ways to Hershey Gardens. I was hoping to get a few shots of Madeline for Easter, so I guess these are technically her Easter photos. She had a blast on their fun music-things, and also happily posed for me so long as I kept feeding her goldfish. I guess she's still too young to ask for money :) I love this white pea coat (Children's Place) - and thought it would be perfect for a session. I ended up not getting any of her just in the jacket, but we'll try again.
I am DYING for plants, trees, and flowers to start blooming. Madeline loves trees and flowers, so this spring will be very exciting for her. I love watching her gain new interests. This afternoon we went for a walk which she thoroughly enjoyed. Loves talking about trees and leaves. We'll be out walking A LOT in the next two weeks since I have a new ad campaign coming out for my photography business.
2 comments:
Just beautiful! I have to ask how you keep a white jacket clean with a 2 year old though. However you do it, it looks gorgeous on her.
Awwww !!! She looks so beautiful in these pictures !!! I Love the coat !! So gorgeous !!! She is so adorable !!!
Post a Comment