3.28.2009

Miss Pissy Pants

Miss Sass...

If looks could kill, he would be dead right now.
She looks like she is about to knock his behind out!
Needless to say, she's been exhausting with her over abundance of
attitude and mood swings.
I often say she has more emotions then a pregnant woman in her
last trimester.

Some funny things she has done or said in the last few days:

- She is allowed to watch TV shows once again... mainly because I am so sick of TINKERBELL. She saw the Yo Gabba Gabba commercial with Jack Black and told me that was her Daddy!

- After going potty she says "bye bye stinky poo-poo, see you soon, yuv you"

- Playing with Eddie she says "ONE, TWO, SEE, TIMEOUT!"

- Looks at Eddie on the couch and says "Sit, don't move, sit"

2 comments:

Grandmom said...

Awww what a face !! She looks mad. She is too funny !!! Love her lots !!!

Debbie said...

What is it about Guate girls and sassiness??? I have one too!!!

Debbie