


Yes, actually blogging today! A quick one anyway.
I think Easter may be one of M's favorite holidays. She is in total LOVE with EGGS! Everything is EGGS. The little Princess is getting a sliding board, a winnie the pooh huuuuuuge bubble wand, two wooden puzzles, individually wrapped pink candy, and I think a book. I did not go all out this time - she has enough toys as it is! She is doing an EGG HUNT here Sunday morning then going to Grandma Linda's for another. Hope my sweet neices and nephew are ready for Queen M and her super finding skills.
Oh we have not gone to see the Easter Bunny. Actually I forgot Easter was coming.. He looked creepy anyway.
I think Easter may be one of M's favorite holidays. She is in total LOVE with EGGS! Everything is EGGS. The little Princess is getting a sliding board, a winnie the pooh huuuuuuge bubble wand, two wooden puzzles, individually wrapped pink candy, and I think a book. I did not go all out this time - she has enough toys as it is! She is doing an EGG HUNT here Sunday morning then going to Grandma Linda's for another. Hope my sweet neices and nephew are ready for Queen M and her super finding skills.
Oh we have not gone to see the Easter Bunny. Actually I forgot Easter was coming.. He looked creepy anyway.
2 comments:
What a beauty she is! Love her!
Happy Easter to you and your family!
Glad your blogging again! :)
Love the pictures of Madeline. She is so adorable !!!!
Post a Comment