4.21.2009

an ashley anne original....

Cupcake dress :)

cupcake dress 2.

Last night I whipped this sweet little cupcake dress up for Madeline. Isn't she a doll? I'm LOVING sewing and always looking for new projects to take on. I'm considering making myself a camera bag next... We'll see :)

It's that time again where I need to decide if I'm going to trim the bangs or not. Do I want her bangs to grow in, or trim them? This is so hard to decide. I love her hair both ways. I'm not touching the back of her hair- I'm anxiously waiting for that to grow. You know, my hair used to go down to my knees when I was 5.. we're not getting that crazy, but I can't wait until it's mid-back.

We are going through one heck of a "bug-yucky" phase right now. If anything looks remotely like a bug it is TOTAL freak out mode for her. If anything looks "yucky" - TOTAL freak out. I'm not a bug person myself so I sympathize but I can't go hunting down all of the outdoor flying insects, worms, ants, etc for her. Even dog food is on the looks yucky list. DOG FOOD. lol! Very silly girl.

2 comments:

AuNtLiSa said...

I love the cupcake dress you made for Madeline she look's so adorable <3 give her hugs and kisses

Grandmom said...

Love the dress. She looks so cute in it !!!!! Love to all !!!!