4.22.2009

Boogers & Swiper


Adding onto the fact that everything under the sun is yucky it's no wonder that boogers fall into that category. If there's a booger, it must come out.. immediately! Oh this girl.. and this phase!

Today I had to F.F through Swiper on Dora because he terrifies her. So one would wonder WHY I would put it on for her? She says in her sweet baby voice "Doya, keeeys". Each time I know when to expect her to come run into my arms to keep her safe from that evil fella. I'm thankful for TIVO, and the FF button on it!

This summer Madeline may be lucky enough to meet her sweet pals LAYLA & EMILY BELLE. We are in the midst of planning, okay, I'm in the midst of planning with two that don't like to plan :) (mucho love). I hope we're able to make this work. I met Jolene for a few short minutes in GUAT, and did not get a chance to meet Bets while we were down there two summers ago. <3

We're expecting a HOT HOT HOT weekend. Time to get M a new bathing suit, and pull out the water table.. 90* weather!

1 comment:

Andrea W. said...

Anna says she is going to hit Swiper with her cup...and she says it in a really ANGRY voice.