[Backdating]
So for 10 days I checked & checked weather.com to see what the weather would be like at the beach. We were originally leaving May 9 - 11 but I made the reservation for the night of the 10th. So we get up Saturday morning and I casually check weather.com and there was no rain in the forecast & better yet - it was going to be 80* out. So I tell my sweet husband & we decide to add a day to the reservation, make a list, and leave. We ended up in some mild traffic on the 2.5 hr drive and ended up getting there around 3. Checked in, dropped our stuff, and went out onto the beach for the next hour and a half...
Last year Madeline was super iffy on the beach. So I held my breath as we walked down the wooden pathway and out onto the beach. She was very unsure.. but we walked very s.l.o.w.l.y and eventually made it. We put down our beach chairs and sat her on one until we could get her Tinkerbell towel laid out. Don't you know she leaned off to the side and fell face down into the sand? Scream, shriek, scream. Pick her up, calm her down, and show her the sand buckets - she sat and began playing. Too busy to look at the camera of course..
So after we're done playing on the beach we head to the boardwalk. We go to the same pizza place we go to every year & unfortunately I don't think we'll be back. The food was terrible.. We walk around a little bit then head back to the hotel for the night..
5.09.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I really LOVE the video. She is so adorable !!! Looks like she was having alot of fun !!!
Post a Comment