Happy Mother's Day!
It was extremely windy on this day so we knew the beach was out. We decided to go to the "shiny" diner and get breakfast. Mediocre. I have to laugh I am not sure what I expect out of beach food.. but still. It's eggs for heavens sakes. I was very wishy-washy and thought since it had been so windy & cold that we should leave a day early - as we would find out later in the day, we were happy we didn't! We stopped back at the hotel to do a bathroom break for Madeline and headed out onto the Boardwalk. We began in the arcade. Madeline had a blast playing skeeball and grabbing tickets (again) this year. Then it happened... She saw the Carousel. Beloved horses. So we paid for 4 tickets so she could get on - thinking she would NOT like it. Oh and because it was Mother's Day, I got a free wristband to go on any ride I wanted. That was nice. So I take her onto the Carousel and she loved every.stinkin.minute. We decided to get her a wristband so she could go on the other rides as well. It was off to ride the Pink Elephants, Small Trucks, and a mini truck "rollercoaster", and of course - the Carousel. She is definitely a "ride girl". She must have ridden these rides about 15 times and cried for more! We played a few more games, got ice cream, more rides for M, and decided to go to dinner... We had driven by this Italian restaurant a half dozen times and decided to eat there - SO glad we did. It was delicious, they gave all of the Mom's in the restaurant a carnation.. We would definitely eat there again & Thank God it was not horrible beach food. lol :) After dinner we did a Mommy & Daughter beach session and settled in for the night...


It was extremely windy on this day so we knew the beach was out. We decided to go to the "shiny" diner and get breakfast. Mediocre. I have to laugh I am not sure what I expect out of beach food.. but still. It's eggs for heavens sakes. I was very wishy-washy and thought since it had been so windy & cold that we should leave a day early - as we would find out later in the day, we were happy we didn't! We stopped back at the hotel to do a bathroom break for Madeline and headed out onto the Boardwalk. We began in the arcade. Madeline had a blast playing skeeball and grabbing tickets (again) this year. Then it happened... She saw the Carousel. Beloved horses. So we paid for 4 tickets so she could get on - thinking she would NOT like it. Oh and because it was Mother's Day, I got a free wristband to go on any ride I wanted. That was nice. So I take her onto the Carousel and she loved every.stinkin.minute. We decided to get her a wristband so she could go on the other rides as well. It was off to ride the Pink Elephants, Small Trucks, and a mini truck "rollercoaster", and of course - the Carousel. She is definitely a "ride girl". She must have ridden these rides about 15 times and cried for more! We played a few more games, got ice cream, more rides for M, and decided to go to dinner... We had driven by this Italian restaurant a half dozen times and decided to eat there - SO glad we did. It was delicious, they gave all of the Mom's in the restaurant a carnation.. We would definitely eat there again & Thank God it was not horrible beach food. lol :) After dinner we did a Mommy & Daughter beach session and settled in for the night...



3 comments:
Looks like a fun time!!!
Debbie
I really LOVE these videos !!! She was having a good time. She is a sweetheart !!! LOVE the pictures also.
I love all of these videos! M is such a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment