
It is NO secret that I love curly hair. M's hair is much like mine- slightly wavy. Today I decided to curl her hair.. Surprisingly she was pretty good while I was curling it. She was absolutely adorable. Of course, by the time we got to the park she had been playing with it so it's hard to tell. I just love her with curly hair. At the park, my big girl went on the HUGE slide ..... with her Daddy of course. She asks each time if she can go on the "BIG .. pause.. SLIDE" and today was her lucky day! I'm very proud of her. She is not fearful of the rocks on the ground or the wood chips. She runs around although she is easily overwhelmed by the other kids zipping past her. We went right before dinner so there were a lot of older kids there & they were playing on the little kid side (which just annoys the hell out of me..) but normally it's quiet earlier in the day/weekdays.
Last night Madeline was crying & crying on the monitor.. I go in & all she wanted was more agua. I tell her she does not have to cry just say "Mama I need you" and I will come in. So tonight I am watching a tivo'd Insider & hear her say "Mama, I need agua. Mama I need agua. Mama, I need agua". So I take it in... and when I sit down again I hear "Thank you, Mama". Melt my heart beautiful girl. I also forgot to write on the beach episode-- one evening we were driving back from the store and it is completely silent she says.... "Mama, I love you". Oh baby, I love you too! Sweet girl of mine..
3 comments:
She is precious! So now with my phone I can finally see your blog at work!!!!
Aww what a sweet and adorable girl! I love the videos below too! She is such a doll!!! Don't you just love this age!
that heart picture is my fave!!
Post a Comment