

I'm SO tired tonight but I do have two quick stories...
This morning I told Madeline to throw away a taffy wrapper (I'm not sure where she found it from?) Anyway, she is licking it, and I tell her to go throw it away again and she yells "I SAID NO!!!!" --- Okay sassy duck. I am going to have to record her saying it!
Second.. I was putting her to bed tonight, I was laying down and she walked over in TOTAL Mommy fashion turned on the monitor/night light, the lullaby music, and walked over to the door and said "Ok, ni ni, yuv you, no cy(cry), sweet dreams, see you soon, yuv you, I shut door". I just sat there laughing ... what a funny girl :)
2 comments:
awe... I love this big slide! very nice for a sweet girl having fun at the park! I hope Emily Belle and I can go with you one day!
hugs, Miss Betsy
Awwww!!! That was so sweet , she is so cute. Hope she had fun at the park.
Post a Comment