6.13.2009
Things are'a changing...
I think it's fair to say that I have been lacking in the blog department for quite sometime. However, I have extreme Mommy-Guilt so I haven't been able to completely shut it down. Afterall, I do want to remember all of the very sweet and silly things she is saying/doing (which is a ton these days). It's also hard to photograph a 2-year-old who is definitely NOT into having her photo taken unless bribed with sugary treats that are going to rot her teeth out. I've also begun photographing flowers now which I find very relaxing - as I'm not bribing my roses with lollipops :) ... so I've come to the decision that I'm only going to post once a week from now on. It'll be one long post covering the entire week and will probably happen on Saturdays. Ideally, I'd like to continue her blog until she turns 5.... but we'll see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you do get to keep it going! I love seeing your pictures of her and hearing the things she is doing!!
Debbie
Post a Comment